Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unveiling of the Brochure!

Today I was the Marketing Director and Administrative Assistant Extraordinaire for Library Build. I had developed this brochure a few months ago to be given to principals who are interested in our help, and I spent the last few days editing it to be beautiful (at least I think so!)
Hopefully it looks good to everyone else!


 Stacks of brochures! Maybe folding all of them was more of an intern's job. So add "Intern" to today's list of roles!



 The full effect!




I made 118 of them before my poor printer conked out. Maybe after it rests a little it will be ready for more work! 


Find them at Whole Foods Callowhill!


If you don't live in Philadelphia, check out this website, scribd - they let anyone post documents online. When you click on the link it should take you to the brochure. Remember, when you are looking at it online you are seeing it unfolded, so it may seem a little funny!Click on the face of it and the website will show you the inside panels. Enjoy!

Comments welcome as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment