Monday, April 23, 2012

The search continues...

I am reposting the add for members for the Librarians Council on Bridgestar: http://www.bridgestar.org/MyCareerCenter/PositionDetails.aspx?jobId=11167

Hopefully someone is interested?

Also, I've received a good deal of interest already in the Library Fellows program, and in the Philly Girls Read Mentor program, so hopefully the resumes continue to come in!

An update on me today though: I am starting a "real" and full-time job this Thursday, April 26. It's obviously not the best situation for Library Build, but its a good situation for me and my bank account. In the perfect world Library Build would pay a salary, and I could continue to fight the fight every day - but thats not in the cards right now.

But don't worry! Library Build will still be plugging along as planned. We will celebrate the grand opening of Rowen's library this September! So soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment