Thursday, March 22, 2012

Help us out! You know you want to!


Well it is that time of year: summer internships.

Not for me. For you. Or someone you know, perhaps?

Okay, we need some help (I mean, I need some help), in the following areas:

Special Events - Check out the Idealist posting.
- Summer Book Fair
- Grand Opening at Rowen's Library

Development - Check out the Idealist posting.
- Grants, grants, grants
- More grants


Oh, and we desperately need office space. Check out the Idealist posting. 
Please? Anyone with leads contact me.
Library Build is currently growing, however all of our funds go directly to the libraries we renovate - we do not even pay salaries at this point (much to my chagrin). We can not afford to pay a high monthly bill.

Thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, laughs, jokes? Email me please, calliehammond@librarybuild.org

I like getting emails about libraries. And books. And office space.







No comments:

Post a Comment