Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CBS and Meetings

Hi Library Build Followers -

My blog posts have been a bit fewer and farther between, but that's because there has been quite a lot of background work to be done.

I have been having meetings with Rowen's principal, and trying desperately to buy/ get insurance sorted out for Library Build (will have it soon!), and I have been sending out a lot of Fellows applications!

Late last week I also got an email from CBS Nightly News (yes, national), who had discovered Library Build's story in the Inquirer!! I talked to the producer for a long while about it, and while she said that LB was too small for their purposes, she was very excited to stay in touch. Amazing. :)

All in all, we are still on track to have the Rowen library completed by August 2012 - with the grand opening in September 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment