Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I spent my time relaxing - and now I'm ready for the next month! Library Build has a very (very!) busy few months coming up, and I'm grateful to all the people who have contacted me about volunteering or helping out!


Coming up is the Gift Wrapping and the Barnes and Noble Book fair - Remember, even if you can't gift wrap, you can still shop for Library Build (in store, or online) with gift code 10570174.

January 16 is Martin Luther King Jr Day of Service 2012! We are going to have so much going on in Rowen's library! Painting, sorting books, putting pockets into books, cleaning, etc. It will be a great day - and my service buttons are coming today!

A big thanks to our librarian friend Kate Bowman-Johnston for donating some books from the Oak Lane branch of the Free Library to Rowen's library! I am going through them today and will have a total this afternoon of how many books I have collected total for Rowen's library from just donations - I haven't even starting purchasing yet! (But the time is fast approaching, and I am pretty excited about it!).

Another update this afternoon - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment