Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Short Update

I've been hard at work on the not-so-exciting parts of running a nonprofit: grant applications, printing off board packets, interviewing board members, making phone calls, researching (so much researching.)

The article with the Philadelphia Inquirer should come out soon - this week, maybe? Can't wait!

I think that the development of the board is coming along quite nicely, and I am pretty excited for the changes.

I sent in a grant application last Thursday for which I have been sweating for three months. Yes, three months of editing, researching, more editing, many prints and recopies. It was finally finished. Pray that it goes well! It won't help my anxiety over grant applications if it doesn't go well - but its all a learning process!

No comments:

Post a Comment