Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Getting Involved

Our website, www.librarybuild.org, does not necessarily have ways for interested people to get involved, so here are a few things I need help with right now. Let me know if you are interested!:

1. MLK Jr. Day on January 16. We will be working all day at Rowen School to paint, take out books, put together furniture, etc.

2. Book Fair at Barnes and Noble Rittenhouse December 12 through the 17. We need volunteers for three days of gift wrapping (all proceeds go to Library Build). Even an hour on one day would make a HUGE difference! (Because right now, its just me gift wrapping for 10 hours, so help me out!)

3. Have free time, and clearances? I will be working in Rowen's library to go through their collection, and interested volunteers are welcome.

These are our big needs right now, but feel free to email me with other thoughts and suggestions at calliehammond@librarybuild.org



1 comment: