Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm Back!

I had a blog absence last week - I went on vacation to New Mexico and Colorado, and had an eventful time! But now I'm back and ready to tackle the next three months of crazy before the Rowen Library is complete and opened, AND Philly Girls Read kicks off. Who's ready?

And what a better way to celebrate the beginning of a crazy Library Build summer than by promoting the Free Library of Philadelphia's summer reading programs for kids and teens! Check out their page to find activities and other things going on in your neighborhood: Summer Reading!

Coming up immediately, we are having Rowen work days on June 2, and June 9 if anyone is interested in joining. We're sorting books, organizing the library shelves, getting rid of furniture, etc. Contact me, calliehammond@librarybuild.org

Also, anyone have good ideas for our grand opening celebration at Rowen this fall? We're starting the planning process!

No comments:

Post a Comment