Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Updates

I apologize for my recent lack of posts! I will be finished with my post on the recent library developments in Camden soon.

In the meantime, we found out today that the PA Department of State sent one of our approved filings to a random PA citizen ("Sara Knowles" ??) as opposed to sending them back to us. This has cost us a two week delay in our regulatory filing process since we were waiting on this approval to move forward with some federal paperwork.

In other news, I will soon be adding the capability for our donors to sign up on our website to make timed contribution to support Library Build (weekly, monthly, yearly, etc). I am very excited about this because it will provide an excellent solution for supporters who want to both support us over the long haul and carefully manage their personal cash flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment